Great achievement begins with a thought

Great achievement begins with a thought
The whole mountain was carved during 5th century

Friday, February 5, 2010

3 + 4 = 1

When we started, we were different.
You were you, and I was I.

'Hey look, there goes the arrogant fella' said you.

'I dont give a dam' said I.

Sometimes, when I passed you, I tried to acknowledge you. Sometimes you turned back and smiled but sometimes you made me feel like I was some transparent glass.

Well, I still didnt bother about you. Life just kept going on and on till time converged us in one intersection point. The point where I meet you and you meet me. We started being in one place, in one room and in one atmosphere. That was when I got the chance to see who you really are.

Actually, you are not that bad. I might have miss judged you. You treated me well, and we got closer. You somehow tolerated with my naughty behavior and accepted who I am. I'm grateful that I met you.

I know you were very boring. That's why you didnt like my lively character in the beginning. I brought fun in you, joy in you, and most importantly, smile in you. Together, we are happy.

On the last day,

' I somehow gonna miss you sec3' said I.

'Dont worry sec4, there is still sem 3' said you

Deisi

4 comments:

  1. don worry,deisi.
    we all love you! sec 3 love sec 4(excluded mr r)
    keep it on ,dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. potato, i don think he's juz refering to sec 3, it might be her again... correct ah my boy?

    ReplyDelete